*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- Please ensure to include delivery instructions in the “Notes” section of the “Checkout”.
- Visibly mark your Delivery Spot with an “X” on where you would like the sacks placed. “X” can be drawn with chalk on a driveway or made from sticks or other materials.
- If no instructions are provided, we will use our best judgement in placing your product upon delivery. Drivers will not be able to return to move a placed delivery after the drop off.
River Rock 1″
Delivered within 7 Business Days of the requested delivery date.
Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Get $20 off each additional full sack when delivered at the same time to the same location.
Smoothed by the natural process of flowing water, our decorative river rock makes an excellent addition to your landscape. Our River Rock 1″ or less size is the perfect accent for anything from garden borders to rock gardens & decorative drainage streams to walkways. Enhance your landscape by including river rock to add visual appeal through texture and colour! Available in our 1 yard bulk S.O.S bags and can be shipped directly to you!
Each SOS bag is approximately 1 cu. yard and weighs 1.4 tons. Mini SOS is 1/2 of SOS bag. To calculate how much you need, use our free Soil Calculator.
Popularly used as a garden border, many people are adopting river rock into many different aspects of their landscape. Using decorative stones to border or fill a driveway or walking path can create a unique look for your home. Have a water feature? Stones not only look appealing around a pond or fountain, they also create the soothing sound of a softly running stream. Try using decorative rocks in a rock garden or as a mulch replacement for a creative touch! River rocks can create an elegant, long lasting and eye catching feature to your property that you will enjoy for years to come.
- River rocks are durable
- Rocks make an excellent feature around Trees and Shrubs
- There is no maintenance required to keep your rock accent beautiful
- Rock accents can decrease water loss and filter debris
- When included in your landscape, rocks can act as excellent weed control barriers
- Decorative stones and rocks add a splash of colour to enhance the natural beauty of the areas
- River rocks are an easy and beautiful way to border your pond or water feature
- Decorative stones and rocks make a low maintenance filler in a walking path
- River rock looks great as a border in any garden or hardscape